Corporate Licenses (LTS)
The following restrictions apply for corporate licenses:
- A license is required for every reporting entity. Generally, this means that the organization will have its own president or CEO. This is typical of conglomerates and multinational corporations.
- Regardless of reporting structure, standard corporate video licenses are limited to organizations of 20,000 people or fewer. Contact us at email@example.com for details about extended licenses for larger organizations.
- The files may not be distributed outside of the organization.
- Only active employees of the organization are authorized to watch the videos. Employees may not keep copies of the videos when they leave the company.
- The videos may not be modified or altered.
- The license does not expire, but may be revoked for violation of terms.
- No compensation may be received for the presentation of these videos.
- Companies should keep a copy of their receipt posted in the folder with the videos as verification of licensing.