What do our PowerPoint training packages offer?
- Flexibility: Our training packages come with a liberal corporate license so you can use them in a way that makes sense for you. Plus the PowerPoint 2007 format lets you make changes. Use the whole package, or just the slides you need. Leave the slides the way they are, or change the look or the content. It's up to you.
- Engaging Training: We make use of visuals, humor, animations, and whatever else we can think of to keep the audience's interest. It your trainees aren't interested, they won't learn.
- Value: We keep our production costs down so you can get a lot of great training at a low price. You'd be hard pressed to find more for your money. Even the free stuff you can find online is not a better value if you have to spend a lot of time changing things, or if it isn't in a format that suits your needs. Compare the cost of a few hours of your time changing "free" training to the cost of ours.
- Consistent Look and Feel: Because we offer a wide range of training topics that is always growing, you won't be presenting a mish-mash of training packages to your team.
- Comprehensive Training: Not only do we offer many different training topics, we also have student guides, leader's guides, and/or exercises to go with many of our packages.
- Modularity: We don't expect that one training package will have exactly the topics you need in it. So we design our training packages in small modules that you can put together however you like. Don't buy what you don't need. Just another way we try to add value to your training dollar.
- Online Resources: No training package can give your students everything they need in a short session. That's why we offer an impressive range of online resources to augment the classroom training you deliver. Who else backs their training with as much free information that your trainees can instantly access as we do?
- Credibility: Our online tool, the Continuous Improvement Companion won the Apex Award in 2009 when it was launched, and Whaddaya Mean I Gotta Be Lean? was a finalist for the 2009 National Best Books Award. We know what we are talking about, and we know how to write it down in a way that is clear and effective.
- Training and Consulting Help: Whether you want someone to deliver the training for you, show you how to do it, or help you implement the lessons, we can support you with our Lean Training and Lean Consulting services.
What Makes Our Lean PowerPoint Presentations Better Than Others You Will Find?
- We post thumbnails of our entire presentation so you can see everything before you buy. (If the thumbnails aren't up yet, let us know, and we'll get them posted.)
- Our Lean PowerPoint presentations are part of our Lean Training System. We offer optional student guides, exercises, narrated presentations on DVD, and many more components so you can get more out of your Lean PowerPoint presentation.
- We offer an extensive online resource like no other. Our Continuous Improvement Companion makes sure that your trainees have a place to go for answers that align with what you just taught them.
- We include many animations to make points more effectively. Engage your trainees with well-crafted presentations that make effective use of the strengths of PowerPoint.
- Our slides are highly visual with more pictures and fewer words than many other packages you might find.
- We stress quality of the message over quantity. Don't pay for lenghty slideshows that you have to trim down. Get a presentation that is ready to go now.
- We even offer preview videos of a growing number of our Lean PowerPoint presentation in action. These are clips from our of our narrated presentations on DVD.
- Because we make our training available to you, if you use our Lean consulting services, you'll be able to seamlessly transition to teaching your team on your own when the time is right. Many Lean consultants guard their training materials, which can make it harder and more costly for you to become self-sufficient.
Look through our Lean PowerPoint directory at the bottom of this page to see the classes we offer that can help you take your Lean training to the next level.
Why use Lean PPT (PowerPoint) presentations to train your team?
It's simple. PowerPoint helps trainers present ideas to large groups in a very visual way. And when combined with hands-on training exercises, Lean PPT slides are a part of a very potent training combination.
Velaction makes it easy for you.
- If you have Lean expertise, but simply don't have the time or experience to make effective Lean PowerPoint presentations, we can help. Our presentations will let you save the time spent staring at a computer, and free you up to be working on improvements.
- If you early in your Lean journey, you may feel increasingly comfortable training your own team on simple concepts. Our Lean PowerPoint presentations give you a starting point as you transition from student to teacher.
Our Lean PPT training categories
We divide our Lean PPT packages into several categories.
- Kaizen Process Training. Includes a kaizen process overview and detailed classes on the steps of planning and conducting kaizen activities.
- Lean Tools and General Topics. Includes Lean PPT classes on things like 5S, poka yoke, waste, and more.
- Lean Leadership. These Lean PowePoint packages covers big-picture topics like daily management and countermeasures.
- Problem Solving Tools. Pareto charts, run charts, cause and effect diagrams are covered in this category of PPT training.