What do our PowerPoint training packages offer?
- Flexibility: Our training packages come with a liberal corporate license so you can use them in a way that makes sense for you. Plus the PowerPoint format lets you make changes. Use the whole package, or just the slides you need. Leave the slides the way they are, or change the look or the content. It's up to you.
- Engaging Training: We make use of visuals, humor, animations, and whatever else we can think of to keep the audience's interest. It your trainees aren't interested, they won't learn.
- Value: We keep our production costs down so you can get a lot of great training at a low price. You'd be hard pressed to find more for your money. Even the free stuff you can find online is not a better value if you have to spend a lot of time changing things, or if it isn't in a format that suits your needs. Compare the cost of a few hours of your time changing "free" training to the cost of ours.
- Consistent Look and Feel: Because we offer a wide range of training topics that is always growing, you won't be presenting a mish-mash of training packages to your team.
- Comprehensive Training: Not only do we offer many different training topics, we also have student guides, leader's guides, and/or exercises to go with many of our packages.
- Modularity: We don't expect that one training package will have exactly the topics you need in it. So we design our training packages in small modules that you can put together however you like. Don't buy what you don't need. Just another way we try to add value to your training dollar.
- Online Resources: No training package can give your students everything they need in a short session. That's why we offer an impressive range of online resources to augment the classroom training you deliver. Who else backs their training with as much free information that your trainees can instantly access as we do?
- Credibility: Our online tool, the Continuous Improvement Companion won the Apex Award in 2009 when it was launched, and Whaddaya Mean I Gotta Be Lean? was a finalist for the 2009 National Best Books Award. We know what we are talking about, and we know how to write it down in a way that is clear and effective.
- Training and Consulting Help: Whether you want someone to deliver the training for you, show you how to do it, or help you implement the lessons, we can support you with our Lean Training and Lean Consulting services.